A Full Service Entertainment Company
- Weddings & Receptions
- Holiday Parties
- Birthdays & Anniversary Parties
- Corporate Functions
- Grand Openings
- Halloween & Themed Parties
- Proms and School Dances: Pre-School to High School
- Need Sound equipment for a band? We can handle that too!
We carry an extensive library of songs by the original artists from the Roaring 20s to today top hits!
Love to Sing Karaoke? We got you covered with a healthy inventory of Karaoke Tracks and a professional sound system to make anyone sound great, awesome light shows and special effects!
Check out the EXTRAS page to see how fantastic your event can be!
- Ripley's Entertainment/li>
- Flagler Estates Fall Festival/li>
- Council on Ageing/li>
- The St Johns/Ponte Vedra Vistor Convention Bureau/li>
- Coquina Crossing Community/li>
- Red Sightseeing Trains/li>
- Miss Quince Florida Pageant/li>
- VCB Bridal Fashion Show/li>
- Ancient City Tours/li>
- Habitat for Humanity/li>
- Ocean Gallery Resorts/li>
- The Pirate $ Treasure Museum/li>
- Florida School for the Deaf $ Blind/li>
- Stetson University/li>
- St Augustine Beach Civic Association/li>
- Florida Agricultural Museum/li>
- Golden Customer Service Award from The Wedding Planner Network/li>
- Beach Blast Off New Years Eve Celebration/li>
- Jacksonville Jazz Fest/li>
- KOA Campgrounds/li>
- Otis Mason School/li>
- Historic Tours of America/li>
- Relay For Life/li>
- House Assembly Events/li>
- Pioneer Barn/li>
- Eclipse Studios/li>
- Caldwell/Prier Property Realtors/li>
- Somerville Nursing
My name is Daniel Carignan owner of VIP Entertainment.
I have been entertaining guests of all ages for over thirty years.
Starting in the 80s I got my first taste of the wedding industry as a Wedding Videographer for Custom Wedding Photography and Video.
It was in the mid 80s I realized that I had an interest in Live music me and four acquaintances formed a wedding band called the GT Review where I played the keyboard. After a couple of years joined with some great friends and formed the band Idyll Hands. This was an all originals band that played in the New England area.
It wasn’t until 2000s I started DJing in Massachusetts and Rhode Island for Martin Costa at MC Music Productions and have been doing it ever since.
I moved to St Augustine in 2003 and have been working steady since my arrival. There are no jobs too big or small.
Please feel free to give us a call and put all my experience to work for you and all your entertaining needs 386-344-5006 or use the contact form to send me an email.
Dan is the man and he brings great delight to every aspect of his services that he provides